All Products warranty Period are different. Comfortis products are manufactured and designed with extreme attention and care. Our Product will provide you with the finest experience. For more queries related to warranty contact us on +91 91304 74767 or email@example.com
Comfortis mattresses offers warranty on manufacturing defects (excluding covers and handles).
Comfortis limited warranty covers the following under normal intended use conditions:
- Mattress shrinkage, deformity or sagging of more than one (1) inch
- Waves on the mattress surface or splits in the foam material
The warranty does NOT cover the items such as, but not limited to:
- Normal softening / sagging that is less than one (1) inch
- Damage of mattress due to misuse and abuse
- Fabric and foam staining, soiling, fluid penetration, tears or burns
- Use of mattress on a bed base that was structurally not capable of handling the mattress
- Mattress is folded or placed on unstable surface(surface which is not flat or contains holes)
- Unauthorized service during the warranty period
Steps for warranty claim handling:
- Submit proof of problem (Photos) to Comfortis along with invoice and warranty card copy
- If the reason is valid then Comfortis will give a confirmation call to the customer and arrange for pick up from your location at no cost to you
- Comfortis to inspect the received product & confirm on claim status
- Comfortis to repair mattress or provide replacement if repair not possible
- Comfortis will ship the mattress back free of cost.
- Subjected to Pune Jurisdiction
- Only the customer whose name is on the invoice is eligible for the warranty claim.
- Specifically, change in softness and recovery time occurs over a period of time. This does not affect the pressure relieving qualities of these mattresses
- Mattresses kept in unhygienic or unsanitary conditions may damage the product and invalidate the warranty. For health and safety reasons of workers, Comfortis may refuse to inspect such mattresses and deny the warranty claim
- Comfortis’s highest liability is capped by the purchase price of the mattress as shown in the original invoice
Comfortis Mattress Protector
Your Comfortis protector comes with a 30-wash cycle warranty.
To avail the warranty:
- Retain the warranty card, brand tags on the protector and the purchase invoice
Comfortis limited warranty covers the following conditions:
- Water resistant sleep surface, fabric and elastic
The warranty does NOT cover the items such as:
- Stitching, if any
Comfortis Pillows and Comforters are not covered in Warranty policy